ANN: pyCologne - next Meeting Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 6:30pm

Christopher Arndt chris at
Sat Apr 7 15:58:21 CEST 2012

When the last Easter egg is eaten and the last chocolate Easter bunny
nibbled to to bits, Pythonistas start looking for intellectual
nourishment again. Luckily, the April meeting of pyCologne, the Python
User Group Köln, is coming right up:

When:  Wednesday,  April 11, 2012, 6:30pm
Where: Pool 0.14, Benutzerrechenzentrum (computing centre RRZK-B)
        University of Cologne, Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln

We kindly request you to tell us whether you intend to come (or not)
through our Doodle (no obligation):

This time we have the following short talk on the agenda:

    * Python Cloud-Services (Jesaja Everling)

Additional presentations, lightning talks, news, book presentations etc.
are welcome at each of our meetings!

 From about 8.30pm we will enjoy the rest of the evening in a nearby

Further information, including directions on how to get to the location,
can be found at:

(Sorry, the web-links are in German only.)

Until then, have a Happy Easter,