notmm 0.4.4 released

Etienne Robillard animelovin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:30:58 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm very happy to announce the release of the notmm toolkit version
0.4.4 "Never Give Up Never Surrender" available via the Python
Cheeseshop! :)

New features and major changes includes:

. Bundled BlogEngine, LibAuthKit, LibSchevo as third-party apps in extras
. Improved Cython support up to 0.15
. Improved stability of core packages, examples, and third-party apps
(BlogEngine, LibAuthkit, LibSchevo)
. Experimental WebDAV controller using PyWebDAV library
. Many Bug Fixes.. :)

Download location:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/notmm/0.4.4

A few notes on gthc.org status:

Gthc.org and gthcfoundation.org are still down until further notices for
technical reasons.

Furthermore I'm also looking for cheap alternatives to host a notmm.org
domain, so if interested, please let me know.

Finally, this project could have never been done without a free-access
internet and as SOPA may currently be under status quo in the US, plans
for bill C-11 are under way in Canada, threatening once again freedom of
expression over this neutral media and environment for content creators,
artists, and typical users to develop and share alike without
mediocre restrictions, artistic creations which requires most
importantly strong net neutrality over ill-defined user-moderation!

Best regards,
Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard