ANN: moin-1.9.4 released

Reimar Bauer rb.proj at
Tue Feb 21 21:19:29 CET 2012

This release ist mostly about security and bug fixes and a few minor
changes (including Python 2.7 compatibility).

For details see:

See for the release archive.

BTW, for future moin 1.9 releases, we still need many more people
helping with maintaining and updating translations on

So, especially if you speak some non-english language, you can help!

See for details.

These days we spent most of our time on developing moin2, see for details.

If you like to hack / test new stuff, have a look! Also feel invited
to help with it, so it gets ready for production sooner.

If you are interested in helping, feel free to contact us on IRCH
chat, see: