Python Concurrency, March 19-22, 2012, Chicago

David Beazley dave at dabeaz.com
Thu Feb 23 13:26:30 CET 2012

	Python Concurrency and Distributed Computing Workshop

			 with David Beazley,
		 author "Python Essential Reference"

	       http://www.dabeaz.com/chicago/index.html

			  March 19-22, 2012
			  Chicago, Illinois

Just a quick note to say that there are still a few slots available
for my upcoming course on Python concurrency and distributed systems.
This is a highly in-depth course that aims to get to the bottom of all
major approaches to Python concurrency including threads, coroutines
multiprocessing, event-driven I/O (async), message passing
and more.  The course is strictly limited to 6 people and is being
held in Chicago's distinctive Andersonville neighborhood.  Come to
hack some Python code while enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of
the city.

Cheers,
Dave