[ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.3.3
ralf at systemexit.de
Fri Jan 6 14:59:14 CET 2012
I have uploaded greenlet 0.3.3 to PyPI:
What is it?
The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. coroutines allow
suspending and resuming execution at certain locations.
concurrence, eventlet and gevent use the greenlet module in
order to implement concurrent network applications.
Documentation can be found here: http://greenlet.readthedocs.org
The code is hosted on github:
Changes in version 0.3.3
The NEWS file lists these changes for release 0.3.3:
* Use sphinx to build documentation and publish it on greenlet.rtfd.org
* Prevent segfaults on openbsd 4/i386
* Workaround gcc-4.0 not allowing to clobber rbx
* Enhance test infrastructure
* Fix possible compilation problems when including greenlet.h in C++ mode
* Make the greenlet module work on x64 windows
* Add a test for greenlet C++ exceptions
* Fix compilation on Solaris with SunStudio
More information about the Python-announce-list