Stochastic programming and optimization addon for FuncDesigner

dmitrey dmitrey15 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:44:06 CEST 2012

hi all,

you may be interested in stochastic programming and optimization with
free Python module FuncDesigner ( http://openopt.org/FuncDesigner ).

We have wrote Stochastic addon for FuncDesigner ( http://openopt.org/StochasticProgramming
), but (at least for several years) it will be commercional (currently
it's free for some small-scaled problems only and for noncommercial
research / educational purposes only). However, we will try to keep
our prices several times less than our competitors have. Also, we will
provide some discounts, including region-based ones, and first 15
customers will also got a discount.

For further information, documentation and some examples etc read more
at http://openopt.org/StochasticProgramming