PyCon UK Call for Papers

Michael Foord fuzzyman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 21:54:48 CEST 2012

PyCon UK 2012, the UK's official Python conference, returns from the 28th September to 1st October, Coventry UK.

http://www.pyconuk.org/

This volunteer run and organised conference includes sprints, training, open space and social events. For more information please see our site at pyconuk.org and our wiki at pyconuk.net

If you would like to share your expertise, tell us your horror stories or pimp your project, please consider giving a talk at PyConUK.

Your talk should reflect at least one of our four themes ( http://pyconuk.net/Themes ).

When planning your talk, it should be no more than 40 minutes.

Please email us the following:

Your name
A contact number
A one paragraph biography
The title of your talk
A short one paragraph abstract
Which theme (or themes) your talk can be categorised under.

If we accept your talk, we would also require a longer abstract in order to create a wiki page.

To submit a talk, please email submit at pyconuk.net before Tuesday 14th August 2012.

If you have already given us your talks, and had confirmation from John or Zeth, then ignore this message, but we still need the data in the wiki if it is not already there.

Best Wishes,
PyCon UK Team