Twisted 12.1.0 released
therve at free.fr
Tue Jun 5 12:26:05 CEST 2012
On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce the
release of Twisted 12.1.
107 tickets are closed by this release, with the following highlights:
* The revival of the kqueue reactor for BSD platforms.
* epoll is now the default reactor under Linux after a fix to handle
files on stdin/stdout.
* New reactors supporting GTK3 and GObject-Introspection.
* Several enhancements regarding file descriptors passing: systemd
support for servers, ability to send and receive file descriptors for
IReactorUNIX and an AMP argument using that feature.
* Support for IPv6 literals in connectTCP.
* Persistent connections support for the new HTTP client.
This is the last Twisted release supporting Python 2.5.
For more information, see the NEWS file here:
Download it now from:
Thanks to the supporters of Twisted via the Software Freedom Conservancy
and to the many contributors for this release.
More information about the Python-announce-list