Sala 1.3 released
petri at digip.org
Thu Jun 14 12:06:55 CEST 2012
Sala 1.3 has been released.
* Support for hooks, with a post-set hook initially supported. Patch
by Jyrki Pulliainen.
* Bash completion script for tab-completion in $SALADIR.
* Move the repository state to the .sala subdirectory. .salakey
becomes .sala/key and sala.conf becomes .sala/config. These files
are moved when sala 1.3 is run the first time on an old repository.
Initial patch by Jyrki Pulliainen.
* Respect SALADIR when creating subdirectories with set.
The new version is available on PyPI and via pip and easy_install:
$ pip install -U sala
What is sala?
Sala is a command-line program that lets you store passwords and other
bits of sensitive plain-text information to encrypted files on a
directory hierarchy. The information is protected by GnuPG's
Sala is licensed under the MIT license.
* Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, or newer
* pwgen: With the default configuration, used to suggest good
passwords to the user (if installed).
More information about the Python-announce-list