[ANNOUNCE] pypiserver 0.6.0 - minimal private pypi server
ralf at systemexit.de
Thu Jun 14 22:01:44 CEST 2012
I've just uploaded pypiserver 0.6.0 to the python package index.
pypiserver is a minimal PyPI compatible server. It can be used to serve
a set of packages and eggs to easy_install or pip.
pypiserver is easy to install (i.e. just easy_install pypiserver). It
doesn't have any external dependencies.
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypiserver/ should contain enough
information to easily get you started running your own PyPI server in a
The code is available on github: https://github.com/schmir/pypiserver
Changes in version 0.6.0
- make pypiserver work with pip on windows
- add support for password protected uploads
- make pypiserver work with non-root paths
- make pypiserver 'paste compatible'
- allow to serve multiple package directories using paste
More information about the Python-announce-list