[ANN] pyspread 0.2.1
mmanns at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 00:22:56 CET 2012
Pyspread 0.2.1 is released.
The new version improves GPG integration.
Pyspread is a non-traditional spreadsheet application that is based on
and written in the programming language Python.
The goal of pyspread is to be the most pythonic spreadsheet application.
Pyspread is designed for Linux and other GTK platforms.
Pyspread is free software. It is released under the GPL v3.
Project website: http://manns.github.com/pyspread/
What is new in 0.2.1
* Format menu added
* Printing bug (first line not printed) fixed
* GPG key choice dialog added
* Secret key generation dialog added
* Password saving in .pyspreadrc is now optional
* Preferences dialog entries are now validated
* Toolbar positions are now saved on exit
* Absolute addressing with mouse changed to <Shift> + <Ctrl>
* Relative addressing with mouse changed to <Alt> + <Ctrl>
More information about the Python-announce-list