Plotly Beta: Python plotting online and interactive IPython graphs
matt at plot.ly
Tue Dec 3 20:54:45 CET 2013
Dear Python friends,
Plotly <https://plot.ly>--a collaborative graphing and analytics
project--recently launched a beta and we would love to hear your thoughts,
suggestions, and feedback.
- Import, upload, paste, and stream data into Plotly online
- Analyze data with a grid and Python sandbox (NumPy supported).
- Our Python API <https://plot.ly/api/python/> lets you plot with code
and the GUI, making publication-quality, interactive, shareable graphs in
- You alone or you and your team can collaborate, share, edit, and
comment on your online plots.
- You can also embed graphs and data together in an iframe (Washington
We also really, really like IPython. Interactive Plotly graphs in Notebooks:
- Bubble Charts and Hover
- Pandas & Plotly<http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/nipunreddevil/7734529>
- Multiple axes, subplots, and
- NumPy and datetime <http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/cparmer/7721116>
Documentation for the Python API is here <http://plot.ly/api/python>, and
the Notebooks and API are also on our GitHub <https://github.com/plotly>.
We would love and appreciate your expert feedback and opinions. Advice,
suggestions, and support go a long way and are much appreciated. And please
be forgiving (and let us know) if you encounter bugs or imperfections.
We're still figuring some things out.
All my best,
https://plot.ly Plotly Twitter <http://twitter.com/plotlygraphs> Plotly
More information about the Python-announce-list