Extended Call for Proposals for Presentations and Tutorials at PyCon SG 2013

George Goh georgegoh at spodon.com
Fri Mar 29 13:55:03 CET 2013

Hi,

On behalf of the organizing committee of PyCon SG 2013, we are
announcing our Extended Call for Proposals for Presentations and
Tutorials for the 2013 PyCon Singapore Conference, to be held in
Singapore from June 13 to 15, 2013.

We are pleased to announce that our keynote speaker is Wes McKinney,
main developer of pandas (http://pandas.pydata.org/) and author of the
new book "Python for Data Analysis".

To submit your proposal(s) for presentations and/or tutorials, please
refer to the details found at https://pycon.sg/proposals/

The submission deadlines for both have been extended to April 30, 2013

For enquiries, pls direct them to conference at
pycon.sg<mailto:conference at pycon.sg>

We look forward to receiving your proposals! And to a great conference
this year.

Best regards,
George Goh
On behalf of the PyCon SG 2013 Organizing Committee