EuroPython 2015: Submitted Proposal

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Dec 15 11:37:31 CET 2014

The EuroPython Society (EPS) is happy to announce that we have received
the amended proposal from the ACPySS team in Spain (http://www.pyss.org/)
to hold EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao, Spain. We had been discussing questions
with them in the last couple of days.

On-site Team Proposal
---------------------

Following the CFP process, we are now publishing the redacted version of
the proposal, which has all the confidential information removed:

    ACPySS proposal for EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao (41MB PDF)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx19vj8xvwd8wc9/Proposal-Bilbao-final.pdf?dl=1

The EPS board will now do a final review and announce the decision in the
next two weeks (2014-12-26 latest).

Please send your feedback

Thank you,
--