Work on Call for Participation for EuroPython 2015 has started

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu Jan 30 11:29:32 CET 2014

[Please help spread the word by forwarding to other relevant mailing lists,
 user groups, etc.; thanks :-)]

The EuroPython Society (EPS) has started work on preparing the
Call for Participation (CFP) for organizing the EuroPython 2015
conference:

    http://www.europython-society.org/

For 2015, we are setting up a new structure for the conference
organization, which is focused on local and distributed work groups
that are closely integrated with the EuroPython Society.

We hope to greatly reduce the work load for the local teams, attract
community members that want to get involved and to streamline the
whole process of transitioning from one location to the next, making
the conference organization a lot easier for everyone.

If you are interested in potentially signing up as local team or
participating in the work groups, please subscribe to one of
our communication channels:

 * Tumblr
   http://www.tumblr.com/follow/europythonsociety

 * RSS
   http://www.europython-society.org/rss

 * Twitter
   https://twitter.com/europythons

 * EuroPython Mailing List
   https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/europython

We are aiming for end of February as announcement date for the CFP 2015.

Enjoy,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director