Eventlet 0.14 released
temotor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:27:28 CEST 2014
Eventlet is a concurrent networking library for Python that allows you to change how you run your code, not how you write it.
This release features websocket13 support, improved PyPy compatibility and wheel package. Thanks to all contributors!
Huge part is work-in-progress Python3 support, already included in this release. Please try it with your projects, report issues here https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/new
hopefully, next release will officially support Python3!
* Python3 compatibility -- **not ready yet**; Thanks to Astrum Kuo, Davanum Srinivas, Jakub Stasiak, Victor Sergeyev
* coros: remove Actor which was deprecated in 2010-01
* saranwrap: remove saranwrap which was deprecated in 2010-02
* PyPy compatibility fixes; Thanks to Dmitriy Kruglyak, Jakub Stasiak
* green.profile: accumulate results between runs; Thanks to Zhang Hua
* greenthread: add .unlink() method; Thanks to Astrum Kuo
* packaging: Generate universal wheels; Thanks to Jakub Stasiak
* queue: Make join not wait if there are no unfinished tasks; Thanks to Jakub Stasiak
* tpool: proxy __enter__, __exit__ fixes Bitbucket-158; Thanks to Eric Urban
* websockets: Add websockets13 support; handle lack of Upgrade header; Thanks to Edward George
* wsgi: capitalize_response_headers option
Our website: http://eventlet.net/
Direct package download links:
More information about the Python-announce-list