Announcement - Learning NumPy Array

Priyanka Budkuley priyankabudkuley at packtpub.com
Mon Jun 30 14:12:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am pleased to inform you about the Publication of "Learning NumPy
Array <http://bit.ly/UyKBJ1>" by Ivan Idris. This book is a step-by-step
guide which gives a comprehensive overview of Nympy.

Now that the book is published, I am looking for people who can review
our new title on their Blog/Website and Amazon/Goodreads. In case you
are interested in taking a look at the book and giving us your honest
thoughts on it, I'll be happy to provide you with an e-copy.

At the same time, I am delighted to inform you that its been 10 years
since Packt Publishing embarked on its mission to deliver effective
learning and information services to IT professionals. To celebrate this
successful journey, Packt is offering all of its eBooks and Videos at
just $10 each for 10 days -- this promotion covers every title and
customers can stock up on as many copies as they like until July 5th.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
--

*Priyanka Budkuley**
Marketing Research Executive*
Email and Skype*:* priyankabudkuley at packtpub.com
<mailto:priyankabudkuley at packtpub.com>
For any feedback on my interaction, mail us at -
marketingfeedback at packtpub.com
<mailto:marketingfeedback at packtpub.com?subject=Interaction%20Feedback:%20Priyanka%20Budkuley>

Twitter: @priyankabudkule <https://twitter.com/PriyankaBudkule>
//