Teleport 0.3.0 released (Lightweight JSON Types)

alexei at boronine.com alexei at boronine.com
Fri Nov 28 04:53:05 CET 2014

I'm excited to announce Teleport 0.3.0, just 5 weeks after my 0.2.1 announcement.

This release is based on a brand new language-agnostic specification [0], which I submitted as an Internet Draft. This specification, though backwards-incompatible with the last one, is a big improvement in simplicity.

A new specification calls for a new implementation and new docs [1]. I am also happy to say that the mailing list [2] is no longer empty. Come join the discussion!

=================
What is Teleport?
=================

Teleport is a type system that extends JSON. You can use it for:

* Validating input
* Building JSON serializers
* Building API servers and clients
* Auto-generating API documentation