ANN: python-rrdtool 0.1.2 released
commx at commx.ws
Fri Aug 14 14:18:12 CEST 2015
I'm pleased to announce the availability of python-rrdtool 0.1.2. It's a
Python binding for rrdtool, the popular Round Robin Database. The binding
are based on the original Python (2.x) binding by Hye-Shik Chang. It
supports Python 2.6+ and 3.3+.
Changes in version 0.1.2:
* Added support for the xport command.
* Added support for the lastupdate command.
* On Python 2.x, str objects are now returned instead of unicode objects.
* Improved documentation by adding latest options of rrdtool commands.
* Merged some changes from upstream.
The project is hosted on Github:
Installation is easy using pip (replace with pip3 for Python 3):
# pip install rrdtool
Further documentation and usage examples can be found on the Github project
page. I'd like to encourage users to test the binding and submit bugs to
the issue tracker there. Thank you.
More information about the Python-announce-list