ANN: psutil 2.2.0 released
g.rodola at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:01:23 CET 2015
I'm glad to announce the release of psutil 2.2.0.
In this new release I decided to drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5 for
Whoever is still on Python 2.4 and 2.5 can use old 2.1.3 version:
Main features and bugfixes
- FreeBSD has now support for process CPU affinity
- new pstree.py and pidof.py example scripts
- C extension version mismatch in case the user messed up with psutil
installation or with sys.path is now detected at import time
- [Linux] a lot of file descriptors were left open
- [Windows] use proper encoding for psutil.Process.username() and
- [Solaris] fixed a high-priority bug which crashed psutil on import.
The list of all enhancements and bugfixes is here:
* Home page: https://github.com/giampaolo/psutil
* Documentation: http://pythonhosted.org/psutil/
Please try out this new release and let me know if you experience any
problem by filing issues on the bug tracker.
All the best,
Giampaolo - http://grodola.blogspot.com
More information about the Python-announce-list