EuroPython 2015: Educational Summit

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jun 9 10:03:28 CEST 2015

We are proud to announce an educational summit at EuroPython
2015. This is being organized together with the Raspberry Pi
Foundation (https://www.raspberrypi.org/).

            *** EuroPython 2015 Educational Summit ***

    https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/events/educational-summit/

We will have Educational Summit focused talks, trainings, birds of a
feather sessions to debate and also Educational Sprints for the
building of education focused projects during the weekend.

Reduced ticket prices for teachers and kids

To to facilitate attendance, teacher can attend the conference at the
reduced student rate. If you want to bring along kids, we also have
special tickets for them.

Spanish track
-------------

For those who don’t feel comfortable with English, we also provide
Spanish tracks to get you up to speed with Python.

Summary of the agenda
---------------------

 * July 21 - Trainings in Spanish (including an introduction to Python)
 * July 22 - Talks in Spanish
 * July 23 - Educational Summit Talks (English, all day)
             + Trainings (English, afternoon)
 * July 24 - relax, discuss, attend other conference talks
 * July 25 - Educational Summit Sprints
 * July 26 - Educational Summit Sprints

More information is available on the Education Summit page. If you
have questions, please write to helpdesk at europython.eu.

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team