EuroPython 2015: Schedule online

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jun 16 12:21:34 CEST 2015

We are happy to announce the schedule for EuroPython 2015 in Bilbao.

With over 200 sessions, over 180 speakers, 5 days of talks, trainings,
keynotes, lightning talks and open spaces, followed by 2 days of
sprints, EuroPython will be one of the most exciting and vibrant
Python events this year:

                 *** EuroPython 2015 Schedule ***

         https://ep2015.europython.eu/p3/schedule/ep2015/

The schedule is available in table and list format. Please note
that we are still applying changes to the slots and will also add
some more interesting special sessions to it in the coming days.

If you want to join the fun, be sure to get your tickets as soon as
possible, since we are starting to sell out quickly:

    https://ep2015.europython.eu/en/registration/

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2015 Team