EuroPython 2015: We have lift-off

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Mar 3 09:34:33 CET 2015

We are pleased to announce the launch of our all new EuroPython 2015
website.

Over the last few weeks, we have been very busy setting up the
infrastructure, talking to sponsors, getting the logo designed and the
site prepared for the launch. So here it is:

               *** https://ep2015.europython.eu/ ***

Many thanks go to our launch sponsors who have signed up early to give
us that extra boost in motivation to get the conference and it’s
website ramped up in only 6 weeks:

Meet our Launch Sponsors
------------------------

 * Diputación Foral de Bizkaia
 * Google
 * Bilbao Ekintza
 * UPV/EHU
 * SkyAtlas
 * Blue Yonder
 * Continuum Analytics
 * Python Anywhere
 * ScrapingHub
 * 1000mercis
 * 2nd quadrant
 * Yelp
 * CodeSyntax
 * Asmatu
 * Hotel Ercilla
 * Neurita
 * Riverbank

But that’s not all. We’ve also prepared an extra bonus for you:

Early-bird Ticket Sales

Later today, at 14:00 CET, we will be starting the early-bird ticket
sales. Set your alarms for right after lunch to grab your tickets. We
only have 350 early-bird tickets available and experience shows that
they will be sold out fast.

PS: We’d like to thank our friends at Python Italia for making the
EuroPython website code used for 2011-2013 available for us to use.

Enjoy,

EuroPython 2015 Team
http://www.europython-society.org/