TextTest 3.28 - blackbox testing tool
geoff.bache at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:46:30 CET 2015
The latest release of TextTest includes
- New commenting feature added to the HTML report.
- HTML report now automatically cleans old runs.
- New feature in static GUI for experimenting with run dependent text.
- "Rerun" functionality overhauled, can now load rerun results into
- Bug fixes. Cloud support more reliable.
and many other things besides.
TextTest is a tool for automatic text-based functional testing. This
means running a batch-mode executable in lots of different ways from
the command line, and using the text output produced as a means of
controlling the behavior of that application. As well as being usable
"standalone", it is an extendable framework for black-box testing
written in Python. It's also useful as a test management tool wrapping
some other test tool as a test runner.
Mailing list: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/texttest-users
More information about the Python-announce-list