Wingware Python IDE version 5.1.3 released

Wingware info at wingware.com
Mon Mar 23 19:25:12 CET 2015

Hi,

Wingware has released version 5.1.3 of Wing IDE, our cross-platform
integrated development environment for the Python programming language.

Wing IDE features a professional code editor with vi, emacs, visual
studio, and other key bindings, auto-completion, call tips,
context-sensitive auto-editing, goto-definition, find uses, refactoring,
a powerful debugger, version control, unit testing, search, project
management, and many other features.

This release includes the following improvements:

     Support running and debugging pytest unit tests
     Allow debugging Flask with auto-reload enabled
     Keep matplotlib plots active in Debug Probe also when using MacOSX
backend
     Ability to send NUL and EOF to the shells and debug I/O
     Several improvements to snippets, auto-invocation, and recursive
data entry
     Fix several problems in multi-process debugging
     Improved and optimized auto-conversion of indents on paste
     Fix scraping Python 3 extension modules
     Correct vi mode register behavior
     Fix auto-scrolling and text encoding in Debug I/O
     Improve debugging recursion limit exceptions
     About 30 other bug fixes and improvements

For details see http://wingware.com/news/2015-03-20 and
http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/5.1.3/CHANGELOG.txt

What's New in Wing 5.1:

Wing IDE 5.1 adds multi-process and child process debugging, syntax
highlighting in the shells, support for pytest, persistent time-stamped
unit test results, auto-conversion of indents on paste, an XCode
keyboard personality, support for Flask, Django 1.7, and recent Google
App Engine versions, improved auto-completion for PyQt, recursive
snippet invocation, and many other minor features and improvements.

Free trial: http://wingware.com/wingide/trial
Downloads: http://wingware.com/downloads
Feature list: http://wingware.com/wingide/features
Sales: http://wingware.com/store/purchase