Priests of Lore 0.2.30

erana erana at yellowcouch.org
Sat Jun 4 03:02:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am working on a RTS in pygame/python (real time strategy game). You
have mana and credit engines, I need to make something which you can buy
or have effects with those.

There's a white pegasus and purple archer friendly unit to start with, these
already move somewhat and as an initial building I chose a tavern.

You can click on buildings and friendly troops to change its action menu
on the right. The only thing which remains to do is the AI and missions.

The code is available at http://erana.yellowcouch.org/python/ <-- See the
Priests of Lore entry.

There are 2 screenshots on that page, it's aboud 2500 lines now.

Kind regards,
erana
--
My software blog : http://thediaryofelvishhealer.blogger.com