Nikola v7.7.7 released!
ralsina at kde.org
Thu Mar 10 12:35:40 EST 2016
On behalf of the Nikola team, I am pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Nikola v7.7.7. It fixes some bugs and adds new features.
What is Nikola?
Nikola is a static site and blog generator, written in Python.
It can use Mako and Jinja2 templates, and input in many popular markup
formats, such as reStructuredText and Markdown — and can even turn Jupyter
(IPython) Notebooks into blog posts! It also supports image galleries, and
is multilingual. Nikola is flexible, and page builds are extremely fast,
courtesy of doit (which is rebuilding only what has been changed).
Find out more at the website: https://getnikola.com/
Install using `pip install Nikola` or download tarballs on [GitHub] and
* New ``--one-file`` option to wordpress importer (Issue #2262)
* New Pygal-based chart shortcode (Issue #2170)
* Add ``post_type`` to post-list directive (Issue #2272)
* Use ``sys.executable`` for launching pip in ``plugin`` (Issue #2275)
* Fix Indonesian translation (Issue #2291)
* Fix a JSON conversion bug in the WordPress importer (Issue #2264)
* Don’t create download directories when not downloading WordPress
attachments (Issue #2260)
* Don’t display "Good link" messages in ``nikola check -l`` by default,
can be re-enabled with ``-v`` option (Issue #2268)
* Fix a format string in ``nikola check`` (Issue #2267)
* Don't crash wordpress importer when posts are "empty" (Issue #2263)
* Don't put untranslated and nonexistant posts in sitemap (Issue #2289)
More information about the Python-announce-list