ANN: unicode 2.2

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Wed May 4 07:51:04 EDT 2016

unicode is a simple python command line utility that displays
properties for a given unicode character, or searches
unicode database for a given name.

It was written with Linux in mind, but should work almost everywhere
(including MS Windows and MacOSX), UTF-8 console is recommended.

˙pɹɐpuɐʇs əpoɔı̣uՈ əɥʇ ɟo əsn pəɔuɐʌpɐ
puɐ səldı̣ɔuı̣ɹd əɥʇ ɓuı̣ʇɐɹʇsuoɯəp looʇ ɔı̣ʇɔɐpı̣p ʇuəlləɔxə uɐ sı̣ ʇI
˙sʇuı̣odəpoɔ ʇuəɹəɟɟı̣p ʎləʇəldɯoɔ ɓuı̣sn əlı̣ɥʍ 'sɥdʎlɓ ɟo ɯɐəɹʇs ɹɐlı̣ɯı̣s
ʎllɐnsı̣ʌ  oʇuı̣ ʇxəʇ əɥʇ ʇɹəʌuoɔ oʇ pɹɐpuɐʇs əpoɔı̣uՈ əɥʇ ɟo ɹəʍod llnɟ
əɥʇ sʇı̣oldxə ʇɐɥʇ 'ʎʇı̣lı̣ʇn ,əpoɔɐɹɐd, oslɐ suı̣ɐʇuoɔ əɓɐʞɔɐd əɥ⊥

Changes since previous versions:

 * display also the unicode block of the character

License: GPL v3