[RELEASE] ‘python-daemon’ version 2.1.2 released
ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Oct 26 06:37:04 EDT 2016
I am pleased to announce the release of version 2.1.2 of the
The current release is always available at
Significant changes since the previous version
* Add a README document for the code base.
* Migrate code project hosting to Pagure.
Record the change of homepage URL in PyPI metadata.
* Raise a warning that the ‘runner’ module is pending deprecation.
This has been an unofficial example module from the beginning, and
it will be removed in a future version.
* Ensure custom types are part of the Python type hierarchy.
* Avoid a circular dependency for the version string at install time.
Thanks to Maarten van Gompel for the reproducible test case.
What is the ‘python-daemon’ library?
‘python-daemon’ is a Python library to implement a well-behaved Unix
\ “The best is the enemy of the good.” —Voltaire, _Dictionnaire |
`\ Philosophique_ |
Ben Finney <ben at benfinney.id.au>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Python-announce-list