EuroPython 2017: Launching early-bird sales tomorrow

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Apr 3 09:50:21 EDT 2017

We are starting ticket sales tomorrow and, as is tradition, we have
allocated a number of tickets to be sold at very low rates - in fact
you can save between 40-50% on these early-bird rates, compared to the
regular ticket prices.

     Sales at the early-bird rate will open tomorrow, April 4th,
			    at 10:00 CEST

We will have 200 tickets available at the early-bird rate and they
usually sell out within a few days, so be sure to get yours
quickly. Regular ticket sales will then commence shortly after the
early-bird phase.

Please see our registration page for full details:

    https://ep2017.europython.eu/en/registration/buy-tickets/

Enjoy,
--
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/848894062715437057
Thanks.