prophy 1.0.0 released

Krzysztof Laskowski krzysztof.laskowski.1986 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:53:39 EST 2017

Hi All,

I'd like to announce prophy 1.0.0, the serialization framework.

Like protobuf, thrift, capnproto, flatbuffers or SBE, it comes with:
     - protocol definition language,
     - wire-format specification,
     - compiler which generates codecs,
     - runtime libraries for codecs.
Codecs come in Python and C++ languages.

Protocol/wire-format follows C language struct with natural alignment,
possibly with flexible arrays at the end, so performance of
encoding/decoding is expected to be rather good, although protocol
is quite limited. Embedded systems is where such resource effective
protocol could be helpful.

License: MIT
Code: https://github.com/aurzenligl/prophy
Docs: http://prophy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Pypi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/prophy
Issues: https://github.com/aurzenligl/prophy/issues

I'm open to feedback and suggestions, which I'd happily receive via
mail or github issues.

Best Regards,
Krzysztof Laskowski