ANN: pandas v0.20.3 released

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:03:01 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce pandas 0.20.3 has been released.

This is a minor bug-fix release in the 0.20.x series and includes some
small regression fixes and bug fixes. We recommend that all users upgrade
to this version.

See the v0.20.3 Whatsnew
<http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/version/0.20.3/whatsnew.html#whatsnew-0203>
 overview for an extensive list of all enhancements and bugs that have been
fixed in 0.20.3

Tom

---

*What is it:*

pandas is a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data
structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data
both easy and intuitive. It aims to be the fundamental high-level building
block for doing practical, real world data analysis in Python.
Additionally, it has the broader goal of becoming the most powerful and
flexible open source data analysis / manipulation tool available in any
language.

*How to get it:*

Source tarballs and windows/mac/linux wheels are available on PyPI (thanks
to Christoph Gohlke for the windows wheels, and to Matthew Brett for
setting up the mac/linux wheels).

Conda packages currently building for conda forge, and will be available on
the default channel shortly.

*Issues:*

Please report any issues on our issue tracker: https://github.com/pydata/
pandas/issues

*Thanks to all the contributors:*

A total of 20 people contributed to this release. People with a “+” by
their names contributed a patch for the first time.

   - Bran Yang
   - Chris
   - Chris Kerr +
   - DSM