Pymunk 5.3.0 released!
vb at viblo.se
Wed Jun 14 16:58:16 EDT 2017
Im happy to announce the release of Pymunk 5.3.0!
What is Pymunk?
Pymunk is a easy-to-use pythonic 2d physics library that can be used
you need 2d rigid body physics from Python. Perfect when you need 2d
in your game, demo or other application! It is built on top of the very
capable 2d physics library `Chipmunk <http://chipmunk-physics.net>`_.
Find out more at http://www.pymunk.org/
Install/update using `pip install pymunk -U` or download from
- Pickle support. Most objects can be pickled and un-pickled.
- Copy support and method. Most objects now have a copy() function. Also
standard library copy.deepcopy() function works as expected.
- Fixed bugs in BB.merge and other BB functions.
- Improved documentation and tests.
- New Kivy example (as mentioned in earlier news entry).
I hope you will like it!
More information about the Python-announce-list