EuroPython 2017: We have liftoff!

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Mar 20 06:32:02 EDT 2017

We are excited to announce the launch of the EuroPython 2017 website:

		 *** http://ep2017.europython.eu/ ***

	  The EuroPython conference will take place in sunny
	     Rimini, Italy, this year, from July 9 - 16.

EuroPython 2017 - The European Python Conference

Here’s an overview of what you can expect in Rimini:

    We will start with a Beginner’s Day workshop and a Django Girls
    workshop on Sunday, July 9.

    The main 5 conference days follow, packed with keynotes, talks,
    training sessions, help desks, interactive sessions, panels and
    poster sessions.

    A complete PyData EuroPython is included as well.

    The two weekend days after the conference, July 15 and 16, are
    reserved for sprints.

Overall, we will again have 8 days worth of great Python content,
arranged in over 200 sessions, waiting for you.

In short:

 * Sunday, July 9: Beginners’ Day Workshop and other workshops

 * Monday - Friday, July 10-14: Conference talks, keynotes, training

 * Saturday, Sunday, July 15-16: Sprints

Meet our sponsors
-----------------

All this would not be possible without the generous help of our launch
sponsors:

 * Intel
 * CFM
 * Facebook
 * Microsoft
 * numberly
 * criteo labs
 * JetBrains
 * Kiwi.com
 * yelp
 * 2ndQuadrant
 * TrustYou
 * demonware
 * Riverbank
 * Plone Foundation

In the coming days, we will announce the start of the Call for
Proposals and Early Bird Ticket sales. Please watch our EuroPython
blog for updates.

	     https://ep2017.europython.eu/social-media/

Enjoy,
–
EuroPython 2017 Team
http://ep2017.europython.eu/
http://www.europython-society.org/

PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
https://twitter.com/europython/status/843769909796655104
Thanks.