pyspread 1.1.1 released
mmanns at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 16:47:14 EST 2017
Pyspread 1.1.1 has been released.
Pyspread is a non-traditional spreadsheet that is based on and written
in the programming language Python.
The goal of pyspread is to be the most pythonic spreadsheet application.
Pyspread is free software. It is released under the GPL v3.
Project website: https://manns.github.io/pyspread/
Download page: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyspread
Source code: https://github.com/manns/pyspread
Release 1.1.1 is a bugfix release.
Major changes to 1.1:
* Pyspread color scheme now adapts better to most dark themes
* Shift-scroll now scrolls the grid sideways
* Undo and redo functionality made robust (now based on David
Townshend's functional undo framework)
* Table choice panel is now shown and hidden with F3
* Macro dialog changed to AUI panel (shown and hidden with F4)
* The entry line is now correctly updated
* Undo and redo buttons are now disabled if undo / redo is unavailable
* Current grid label highlights changed for better visibility on high
* The grid is now prevented from scrolling on focusing a cell editor
* Merged cells are now correctly drawn if the top left cell is
* Copy and paste format now ignores merged cell information
* If a merged area is shifted outside the grid via insert rows etc.
this is now correctly handled
* Chart dialog switched to AUI panel for better resizeability of sub
* GPG key choice now only allows choosing private keys without
More information about the Python-announce-list