PyDev 6.2.0 released
fabiofz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:41:48 EST 2017
PyDev 6.2.0 Release Highlights
- It's possible to use word-wrapping in the PyDev interactive console (
- Checking list unpacking with user specified types.
- Code completion aware of variable typing from Python 3.6 (
- Properly terminating child processes of launched python processes on
Linux with Java 9 (*#PyDev-871*).
- Comments with 3 dashes properly appear in outline in all cases (
- Properly hyperlinking pytest output.
- Accepting *noqa* as a way to skip errors (*#PyDev-814*).
- If there's a *flake8: noqa* in the first 3 lines of the file, don't
analyze it (*#PyDev-814*).
- Fixed issue where a closing peer character was skiped when it was
actually not a matching closing peer (*#PyDev-869*).
- Fixed issue where line indentation was not correct on a new line
with multiple open parenthesis.
What is PyDev?
PyDev is an open-source Python IDE on top of Eclipse for Python, Jython and
It comes with goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax
analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, interactive console, etc.
Details on PyDev: http://pydev.org
Details on its development: http://pydev.blogspot.com
What is LiClipse?
LiClipse is a PyDev standalone with goodies such as support for Multiple
cursors, theming, TextMate bundles and a number of other languages such as
It's also a commercial counterpart which helps supporting the development
Details on LiClipse: http://www.liclipse.com/
PyDev - Python Development Environment for Eclipse
PyVmMonitor - Python Profiler
More information about the Python-announce-list