NumPy 1.14.3 released
allanhaldane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 14:10:04 EDT 2018
I am pleased to announce the release of NumPy 1.14.3. This is a bugfix
release for a few bugs reported following the 1.14.2 release:
* np.lib.recfunctions.fromrecords accepts a list-of-lists, until 1.15
* In python2, float types use the new print style when printing to a file
* style arg in "legacy" print mode now works for 0d arrays
The Python versions supported in this release are 2.7 and 3.4 - 3.6. The
Python 3.6 wheels available from PIP are built with Python 3.6.2 and should
be compatible with all previous versions of Python 3.6. The source releases
were cythonized with Cython 0.28.2.
A total of 6 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
* Allan Haldane
* Charles Harris
* Jonathan March +
* Malcolm Smith +
* Matti Picus
* Pauli Virtanen
Pull requests merged
A total of 8 pull requests were merged for this release.
* `#10862 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10862>`__: BUG: floating
types should override tp_print (1.14 backport)
* `#10905 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10905>`__: BUG: for 1.14
back-compat, accept list-of-lists in fromrecords
* `#10947 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10947>`__: BUG: 'style'
arg to array2string broken in legacy mode (1.14...
* `#10959 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10959>`__: BUG: test, fix
for missing flags['WRITEBACKIFCOPY'] key
* `#10960 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10960>`__: BUG: Add
missing underscore to prototype in check_embedded_lapack
* `#10961 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10961>`__: BUG: Fix
encoding regression in ma/bench.py (Issue #10868)
* `#10962 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10962>`__: BUG: core: fix
NPY_TITLE_KEY macro on pypy
* `#10974 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10974>`__: BUG: test, fix
More information about the Python-announce-list