EuroPython 2018: Videos for Wednesday available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Thu Aug 23 13:31:56 EDT 2018

We are pleased to announce the first batch of cut videos from
EuroPython 2018 in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.

		 * EuroPython 2018 YouTube Playlist *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoRq9yGeBWY&list=PL8uoeex94UhFrNUV2m5MigREebUms39U5

In this batch, we have included all videos for Wednesday, July 25
2018, the first conference day.

In the coming two weeks we will publish videos for the next two
conference days. In total, we will have more than 130 videos available
for you to watch.

All EuroPython videos, including the ones from previous conferences,
are available on our EuroPython YouTube Channel.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/177312513617/europython-2018-videos-for-wednesday-available

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1032680953758527488