PyCon Taiwan 2018 is calling for proposals

Zong Han Xie icbm0926 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:35:17 EST 2018

*Hi all,PyCon Taiwan 2018 is calling for proposals until March 5th. PyCon
Taiwan is the largest annual event for the Python community in Taiwan, and
we see it as a great opportunity to connect with our friends everywhere in
the world.The event will be held on June 1st and 2nd in Academia Sinica,
Taipei. We sincerely hope that you can join us and share your knowledge
with us. Let's go together to make better Python community! Important
dates: - Call for proposal ends: March 5th- Announcement of acceptance:
mid-April- Main conference: June 1stMore information about CFP:
https://tw.pycon.org/2018/speaking/cfp/
<https://tw.pycon.org/2018/speaking/cfp/>Join and share your knowledge with
us!PyCon Taiwan 2018 Organization Team*

--
Zong-han, Xie <icbm0926 at gmail.com>
Simulation software developer / Data Engineer