ANN: psutil 5.4.3 released
g.rodola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 15:34:56 EST 2018
I'm glad to announce the release of psutil 5.4.3:
psutil (process and system utilities) is a cross-platform library for
retrieving information on running processes and system utilization (CPU,
memory, disks, network) in Python. It is useful mainly for system
monitoring, profiling and limiting process resources and management of
running processes. It implements many functionalities offered by command
line tools such as: ps, top, lsof, netstat, ifconfig, who, df, kill, free,
nice, ionice, iostat, iotop, uptime, pidof, tty, taskset, pmap. It
currently supports Linux, Windows, OSX, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
NetBSD and AIX, both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures, with Python versions
from 2.6 to 3.6. PyPy is also known to work.
- #775: disk_partitions() on Windows return mount points.
- #1193: pids() may return False on OSX.
- Home page: https://github.com/giampaolo/psutil
- Download: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/psutil
- Documentation: http://psutil.readthedocs.io
- What's new: https://github.com/giampaolo/psutil/blob/master/HISTORY.rst
Giampaolo - http://grodola.blogspot.com
More information about the Python-announce-list