darcy at PyGreSQL.org
Tue May 1 06:08:45 EDT 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of PyGreSQL 5.0.5. The main
changes in this release are;
- This version officially supports the new PostgreSQL 10.
- The memory for the string with the number of rows affected by
a classic pg module query() was already freed (bug report and
fix by Peifeng Qiu).
It is available at: http://pygresql.org/files/PyGreSQL-5.0.5.tar.gz.
If you are running NetBSD, look in the packages directory under
databases. There is also a package in the FreeBSD ports collection.
Please refer to `readme.txt <readme.html>`_
for general information.
This version has been built and unit tested on:
- Windows 7 and 10 with both MinGW and Visual Studio
- PostgreSQL 9.0 to 9.6 and 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.3 to 3.6 (32 and 64bit)
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
PyGreSQL Development Group
http://www.PyGreSQL.org IM:darcy at Vex.Net
More information about the Python-announce-list