PyDev 7.0.3 Released
fabiofz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:15:36 EST 2018
PyDev 7.0.3 Release Highlights
* PyDev can now use Mypy when doing code analysis.
* **Black Formatter**
* PyDev can now use black as the code formatting engine.
* **Virtual environments**
* It's now possible to use pipenv for managing virtual environments.
* It's possible to manage virtual environments from the editor.
* Ctrl+2, pip <command>
* Ctrl+2, pipenv <command>
* Ctrl+2, conda <command>
* Should be **much** faster for those on Python 3.6 onwards with cython
extensions (using frame evaluation).
* The Python 3.7 grammar is now available as an option (even though it's
the same as 3.6).
* Removed support for using the Python 2.4 grammar.
* The 2to3 integration shows a better dialog.
* It's possible to autogenerate docstring parameters using the Google Code
format (patch by ghbcode).
PyDev is an open-source Python IDE on top of Eclipse for Python, Jython and
IronPython development, now also available for Python on Visual Studio Code.
It comes with goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax
analysis, code analysis, refactor, debug, interactive console, etc.
It is also available as a standalone through LiClipse with goodies such as
multiple cursors, theming and support for many other languages, such as
PyDev Blog: http://pydev.blogspot.com
PyDev on VSCode: http://pydev.org/vscode
PyVmMonitor - Python Profiler: http://www.pyvmmonitor.com/
More information about the Python-announce-list