PyCA cryptography 2.4.1 (and 2.4) released
paul.l.kehrer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 20:59:06 EST 2018
PyCA cryptography 2.4.1 has been released to PyPI. cryptography includes
both high level recipes and low level interfaces to common cryptographic
algorithms such as symmetric ciphers, asymmetric algorithms, message
digests, X509, key derivation functions, and much more. We support Python
2.7, Python 3.4+, and PyPy.
* Fixed a build breakage in our manylinux1 wheels.
* BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE: Dropped support for LibreSSL 2.4.x.
* Deprecated OpenSSL 1.0.1 support. OpenSSL 1.0.1 is no longer supported by
the OpenSSL project. At this time there is no time table for dropping
support, however we strongly encourage all users to upgrade or install
cryptography from a wheel.
* Added initial OCSP support.
* Added support for PrecertPoison.
-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)
More information about the Python-announce-list