[ANN] automan-0.4: automation framework for numerical computing
prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Mon Nov 26 17:09:02 EST 2018
I'm pleased to announce the availability of automan version 0.4.
automan is a simple Pythonic automation framework that aims to automate the
drudgery of managing many numerical simulations.
As an automation framework it does the following:
- helps you organize your simulations.
- helps you orchestrate running simulations and then post-processing the
results from these.
- helps you reuse code for the post processing of your simulation data.
- execute all your simulations and post-processing with one command.
- optionally distribute your simulations among other computers on your
This greatly facilitates reproducibility. Automan is written in pure Python
and is easy to install. It has been used to automate complete research papers.
Learn more at:
This release adds support for defining inter task/problem dependencies and
fixes some subtle bugs.
More information about the Python-announce-list