Nikola v8.0.2 is out!
kwpolska at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:42:59 EST 2019
On behalf of the Nikola team, I am pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Nikola v8.0.2. This is a quality-of-life release
with a handful of bug fixes, two new translations and a few extra features.
What is Nikola?
Nikola is a static site and blog generator, written in Python.
It can use Mako and Jinja2 templates, and input in many popular markup
formats, such as reStructuredText and Markdown — and can even turn
Jupyter Notebooks into blog posts! It also supports image galleries,
and is multilingual. Nikola is flexible, and page builds are extremely
fast, courtesy of doit (which is rebuilding only what has been changed).
Find out more at the website: https://getnikola.com/
Install using `pip install Nikola`. (Python 3-only since v8.0.0.)
* Make ``ARCHIVE_PATH``, ``ARCHIVE_FILENAME`` translatable
* Support configuring Isso via ``GLOBAL_CONTEXT['isso_config']``
* Handle fragments in doc role (Issue #3212)
* Slugify references in doc role.
* Add Interlingua translation by Alberto Mardegan
* Add Afrikaans translation by Friedel Wolff
* Support for docutils.conf (Issue #3188)
* Avoid random rebuilds with sites whose locales are not fullly
supported, and random rebuilds on multilingual sites using Python
3.4/3.5 (Issue #3216)
* Apply modifications to ``default_metadata`` before copying it to
* Make Commento comments work (Issue #3198)
* Correctly handle separators in the relative path given to
"ignored_assets" key in theme meta files (Issue #3210)
* Fix error when ``nikola new_post`` receives directory name as
path (Issue #3207)
* Add slashes to paths with query strings in ``nikola serve``
only if there isn’t one before ``?``
* Read listings files as UTF-8
* Set one-file status basing on default language only (Issue #3191)
* Don’t warn if post status is set to ``published`` explicitly
* Remove mention of Twitter cards requiring an opt-in.
This is not true anymore - anyone can use them.
* fancydates now workwith listdate items (eg. archives)
* bootstrap4 and bootblog4 themes no longer load moment.js when
fancydates are off. (Issue #3231)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Python-announce-list