ANN: psutil 5.6.1 released
g.rodola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:25:49 EDT 2019
I'm glad to announce the release of psutil 5.6.1:
psutil (process and system utilities) is a cross-platform library for
retrieving information on running processes and system utilization (CPU,
memory, disks, network) in Python. It is useful mainly for system
monitoring, profiling and limiting process resources and management of
running processes. It implements many functionalities offered by command
line tools such as: ps, top, lsof, netstat, ifconfig, who, df, kill, free,
nice, ionice, iostat, iotop, uptime, pidof, tty, taskset, pmap. It
currently supports Linux, Windows, macOS, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
NetBSD and AIX, both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures. Supported Python
versions are 2.6, 2.7 and 3.4+. PyPy is also known to work.
- #1329: [AIX] psutil doesn't compile on AIX 6.1. (patch by Arnon Yaari)
- #1448: [Windows] crash on import due to rtlIpv6AddressToStringA not
- #1451: [Windows] Process.memory_full_info() segfaults.
is now used instead of QueryWorkingSet to calculate USS memory.
- Home page: https://github.com/giampaolo/psutil
- Download: https://pypi.org/project/psutil/#files
- Documentation: http://psutil.readthedocs.io
- What's new: https://github.com/giampaolo/psutil/blob/master/HISTORY.rst
Giampaolo - http://grodola.blogspot.com
More information about the Python-announce-list