[Python-authors] ANN: New Plone book with strong Python (and Zope) themes throughout

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Sat Jul 24 02:05:53 CEST 2010

On 6/19/10 6:04 PM, in article
4FD05F05-F98B-44DC-8111-C6009C925F0C at gmail.com, "Doug Hellmann"
<doug.hellmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 16, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Alex Clark wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Just wanted to spread the word about a book I have written. It's
>> called Plone 3.3 Site Administration, and is available from PACKT
>> publishing (hopefully) in June 2010:
> Congratulations, Alex!
> It sounds like it should have some good information, even for those of
> us who don't use Plone.  I'm looking forward to reading the parts
> about Buildout.

Thanks Doug!

There is an "article" up now on Packt's website now:
(it's really a portion of the Appearance chapter).

And really, the entire book is about Buildout. Each chapter has a handful of
configuration examples having to do with the subject of the chapter.

So basically it's a way to get people up to speed with how to edit their
buildout.cfg file(s) to accomplish various tasks.

And it makes a great stocking stuffer too! ;-)

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Author ‹ Plone 3.3 Site Administration · http://aclark.net/admin