[Python-authors] what should we do with this list?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sun Oct 9 06:04:02 EDT 2016

Remembering my own experiences, I never thought to research whether there
were any Python author resources before I started writing "Python Web
Programming" all those years ago. I wonder if there's somewhere in the
PSF's web presence the list could be effectively marketed.

Apart from that it would be interesting to try a monthly tweet along the
lines of

    Thinking about writing a @Python-reltaed book? Contact the
#python-authors list at ...

But if nobody has the time to perform the resultant tasks, the list would
probably be better fading away.

Steve Holden