[issue7231] Windows installer does not add \Scripts folder to the path
report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 18 03:07:21 CET 2009
Isaul Vargas <isaulv at gmail.com> added the comment:
For now you can modify the path yourself, and only once, by following
1) Open the System Properties either via the Control Panel or pressing
2) Click on the tab that says Advanced
3) Click on Environment Variables
4) Under System Variables, scroll down and find Path
5) Click on Edit
6) Add ;X:/PythonXX/Scripts where X is the appropriate drive letter and
7) Click OK, and OK again.
You might have to reboot, but now that it is added, you don't have to
manually update it.
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the Python-bugs-list