[Python-buildbots] Windows 2.7 Builders

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:23:32 EDT 2016

BTW, just to follow up on my last message:

> But for third party independent builds, it appears like the 2.7.12
> documentation (https://docs.python.org/2/using/windows.html) still
> lists PCBuild and 2008.

I should have checked first, but the readme.txt in the PCBuild
directory seems to cover this in detail, so at worst, the online
document is a minor issue.  Although interestingly, the online doc
points to PC/readme.txt which doesn't cover any of this.  But I'm sure
someone wanting to compile things is going to figure it out once they
have the source in front of them.

And it's still probably a good idea to have a PC/VS9.0 based builder.

-- David